Thu 11 February 2021
Property News | Thinking of selling? Jacaranda Spain marketing strategy
Sell your property faster with the latest technology.
If you are thinking of selling your property you need an agent that you can trust. Trust to give you the best advice, every step of the way. Trust to bring out the best in your property and use the best medium to market it . Trust to bring the buyer to your door and trust to bring your sale to a swift and painless conclusion.
In every business, it is how you market the product that has the biggest effect on its sale. The Covid 19 pandemic has forced us all to find new ways to keep promoting and selling.
Here at Jacaranda Spain we spend a lot of time and energy on researching new marketing tools, and we are implementing new technology on a weekly basis. It is vital as a real estate agent, to keep up to date with the latest technology and the best tools to promote maximum market accessibility and appeal for our portfolio. The team at Jacaranda Spain pride ourselves on doing just that. We are one of very few real estate agents in the Marina Alta who invests time and money constantly, in order to offer our sellers the best platform possible.
Jacaranda Spains marketing strategy-
1. Initial appointment- Right from the start we will set the marketing wheels in motion. We personally view your porperty and offer advice as to how best to proceed. Working within your budget we may offer suggestions as to how you could "stage" your property to make it look its best for photographs and videos. This first step is vital that "WE" are all singing from the same hymm sheet. Those that do have a far better chance of capturing the buyers attention.
2. List your property- With our experience, some good lighting and the right angles the photographs will bring out the best in your home. Our descriptions are carefully thought out and individual to your property.
3. Video- A video is a great way to show your property at its best. It is a relatively inexpensive addition to your online listing and can add much more than a photograph.
4. 360 degree tour- This acts as as virtual viewing. This medium has become a valuable means of viewing during the pandemic. It is the closest thing you can get to an actual viewing without leaving your own home. With todays technology the buyer can literally "be there". We are working with tech specialists to bring this medium to the forefront of our marketing plans. It means that, even after the pandemic, you will be able to view several properties and rule out the ones you don´t like. This marketing tool is particularly helpful when we are showing property to people who are house hunting from afar.
5. Drone- This is fast becoming an essential tool for real estate agents. It offers the viewer a "bird´s eye" view of the property, the surrounding land and, for the first time, a look at what lies beyond the boundaries. It gives you an even better idea of the location and proximity to your nearest neighbour, roads, amenities.. etc.
Here at Jacaranda Spain every one of our listed properties is important and we will help you decide which tools are best to maximise your selling potential. We believe we offer the best marketing choices, tailor made to your needs, of all the real estate agents in the Marina Alta. We are embracing all the technological advancements in the field so that we can stay ahead of the game and offer the very best to our valued clients.
I want you to imagine you are now a buyer from Scandanavia, Belgium, Netherlands, UK how will they be searching and viewing property?
So, even if you are in the early stages of preparing to sell your property, call us now to chat about a bespoke, marketing package to suit your needs and your budget.